There is so much more to a Las Vegas wedding than its famous chapels. Below is a list of unique and fun locations for your wedding ceremony or to renew your vows.
- Spectacularly Scenic Locations: Valley of Fire, Red Rock Canyon, Grand Canyon, and more
- Invigorating Adventures: Roller Coaster, Zip Line, Hot Air Balloon, Camel Safari, and more
- With Your Favorite Celebrity Impersonators: Elvis, Michael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe, Star Wars characters, Superheroes, and more
- Themed Ceremonies: Have a Western ceremony or one in a Ghost Town
- Nightclubs: Las Vegas boasts some famous nightclubs such as the Chateau Nightclub and Rooftop
- Vegas Signs: At the “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” sign
- Event Centers: At spacious event centers that can accommodate large parties such as at Ron Decar’s Event Center or at a variety of hotels
- Chapels: At chapels inside or outside hotels
LV Wedding Connection will plan your entire wedding ceremony for you, including getting all permits, providing transportation, professional photography, and much more.